Friday, December 6, 2013

The Kindle Version is Done: Shoot Deer

My new book "Shoot Deer: A Beginner's Guide to Hunting Whitetails" is now available for ebooks from amazon.com, for $7.99.

203 pages of information covering all whitetail deer hunting topics from: which guns to buy, bows to buy, how to shoot them, where to hunt, how to improve your property, how to hang treestands, how to score deer, many mistakes to avoid, and more.

Any Amazon reviews are much appreciated.

 If you're a blogger and want to get a free version, let me know at eltim164 at gmail.com; I'll take all the promotion that I can get.  (Matt and Free Northerner can expect whatever they call the promo ones this evening after I'm done with work.)

http://www.amazon.com/Shoot-Deer-Beginners-Hunting-Whitetails-ebook/dp/B00H4JHX5K/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1386335883&sr=1-3&keywords=hunting+whitetails

No comments:

Post a Comment