The Whited Sepulchre has posted 10 predictions for 2014. I'll try the same with similar subjects for each prediction.
1. Obamacare continues to be awful; our daily lives will get marginally worse throughout the year as a result.
2. Republicans will do marginally better in the elections. Not much changes.
3. The Green Bay Packers win or lose a very close game with the 49ers this weekend with questionable officiating calls affecting the outcome. I won't watch (shrink the rulebook if you want me to watch).
4. Voting will still be for suckers.
5. I'll finally get The Food Plot Store off the ground.
7. Global Warming will occur...in March, April, May, and June in the Northern Hemisphere, and in September, October and November in the Southern Hemisphere. (Help me fight the horror of Global Warming!!!)
8. We'll get a minimum wage increase as part of some bi-partisan deal that involves spending cuts that will never happen in reality.
9. Democrats will continue to call Bush a warmonger whenever Obama intervenes internationally.
10. The morally correct response to democrats will continue to be to punch them in their stupid faces.
Happy new year.