Monday, February 25, 2013

Comment Notice

I am getting more page views and lots more comment spam on this blog.  I find the Blogger Captcha to be tedious and I don't like the idea of needing to sign in to comment here.

I think I may have marked a legitimate comment as spam becasue it was posted by "anonymous."

If you want to comment, then put a name, any name, in the name section for the comments.

Signing your name at the bottom of a comment that was posted by "anonymous" is more irritating than helpful.

Pick a name.

It is very easy to do so.  Here is a step by step instruction, with pictures: How to Comment Using A Name

I am going to delete anonymous comments becasue it is not worth the bother to read all the spam comments to find the good ones.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment