Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Huffington Post Replies

I got several more replies to the comments that I left on Monday.

BBQribsNOnapkin: Minimum Wage: $7.25

Living Wage: $13.10

Conservative/Fantasyland Logic: Poor are just lazy. 



Me: If only all of the poor counties of the world knew that the way to increase prosperity was to create a minimum wage!

Think of how wealthy we'd be if the minimum wage was $100 an hour!


BBQribsNOnapkin: Almost as wealthy as if we re-institutionalized slavery!

Think of how wealthy we'd be if labor was free from those who are inferior to us!

Life was so much better when aren't safe guards in place to protect the basic human rights of the people, like the ability to pay for food and shelter, right?

God bless China. 


Me:  Is it your suggestion that because I've said a minimum wage is a bad idea that I am in favor of slavery?

I'll bet that you can't read this column and then tell me that a minimum wage is a good idea: http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams032305.asp


No comments:

Post a Comment