Monday, August 6, 2012

Naughty Nomad: Not your typical backpacker story

I've just finished reading Naughty Nomad: Not your typical backpacker story.

I haven't as eagerly anticipated any book as much as this one, I even said, "If its 10% of what I hope, I'll need to rearrange my list of favorite books."

I thought that with the first chapter he was building himself, and his story, too big to meet his words.  Halfway through the third chapter and I don't think he did himself justice.

I had the whole book read in one sitting, the day it came out.  But I needed some time to think about it, because I didn't know what to say that would be appropriate in response.

Is it interesting? Its as interesting as a book gets.  Will it help your own plans for world travel?  No, most people don't have the balls to follow in his footsteps.

Have you seen the Dos Equis commercials with "The Most Interesting Man in the World"?



"The Most Interesting Man in the World"  wishes he were Naughty Nomad.

It seems to me that we should come up with our own Naught Nomad "facts," similar to  Chuck Norris "facts".

 I'll start:  There are two kinds of countries, those whose flag has been captured by Naughty Nomad, and those countries he hasn't visited, yet.


...


"Damn those blowjob bandits."

No comments:

Post a Comment