Monday, September 3, 2012

"There's no Fascist McFascist!"

Frank J of imao.us had a post a while back about debating trolls.

"Who hear misses The Limey? For those who missed that famous pen pal friendship, here's a link to the final episode that has links to the previous episodes (they need to be read in order for full effect). I have to admit, I do scan the comments of the trolls we get today in hopes there is a Rage Against the Machine reference, but there won't be another like The Limey. Also, I've came to the conclusion a while ago that stringing trolls on for public humiliation is just a little too mean for me.

..."

Check out the link to episode 10 of "Blimey a Limey."  If you want some humorous reading read all ten episodes.  Among the funniest things I've ever read.

"...

'There's no Fascist McFascist!'

He still makes me smile."

No comments:

Post a Comment