Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quote of the Day, 9/4/2012

The U.S. Secretary of the Treasury on government stimulus as an attempt to end the Great Depression:

"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong … somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises. … I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started. … And an enormous debt to boot."

-Henry Morgenthau

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we could be invited down to the vault's under Goldfinger Rothchild's mansion , where we could just roll around nude on the blood bullion stored there.

    ReplyDelete